Almost a tossup. On nine topics, I scored 39 for Clinton, 41 for Obama.
1. I thought they were equal on Iraq & Iran, 5 to 5.
2. On Social Security I gave that to Obama 7 to 3. There should be no cap or exclusions on any flat tax item.
3. On containing Iran's nuclear weapons development, I gave that to Clinton 6 to 4.
4. Personal issues, Obama's pastor and Clinton's Bosnia, Obama 6, Clinton 4.
5. Guns a tie 5 to 5.
6. Some kind of Account & I can't read my own writing, Clinton 7, Obama 3.
7. Energy, Obama, 7, Clinton 3. Neither apparently are willing to legalize hemp for foods, fuels, fibers, medicines, recreation and jobs. A vital natural resource for energy independence.
8. Foreign policy, a tie 5 to 5.
9. Super delegates almost a tie but slight edge to Clinton - 6 to 4.
I have no problem voting for either one of them. I like the idea of a "dream ticket." I believe its Constitutional.
Obama will give us change. HE is not tied into all the dirty politics that Hillaryis. . She is a cameleon. As is Bill.
Things will not change for the better with Hillary. Of course,, better than Bush but we need change, real change. OBama is our man. He has been scrutenized enough. And he answers like a gentleman. Not like a catty , spiteful woman. Billary will nnever change and probably never bake cookies. Too sad.