When George Will repeats his mantra that 85% of Americans are satisfied with their health insurance, someone should remind him that, in the 1960's 85% of Americans were satisfied with their civil rights > treatment, but America did the right thing to pass legislation to help the other 15%.
I read your post to say, "They don't think like me. They are stupid".
I want the gov less not more involved in healthcare. Who do you think made the laws that say you can't purchase insurance across state lines? Who made the laws that say employeers get tax breaks for insurance but people don't? You want a fix from the same gov that broke it in the first place.
I don't want a "nanny" state. You may, but that does not make me stupid.