After watching tonights program, i was moved to write my impressions:
1. These people are very sincere, they buy this philosophy hook, line and sinker.
2. I think the two women care more about each other than they do about their husband (not in a lesbian way)
3. The group of women who are organizing, picketing, lobbying their govt to change the laws, I have a name for them: Feminists!
4. No one in this group appears to have any education beyond high school.
5. did the math teacher husband have a degree to teach in high school, like he would be required to elsewhere?
6. What would happen if a women wanted two husbands? or no husbands/children?
7. What does a gay person in this community do? leave or live a lie?
As sincere as they seem to be, I think if you didn't follow their path, you would be ostracized.