Wanted to also mention that while I am not a college grad, I am college educated with superior experience w/ some F500 companies. I survived 2 prior org restructures until 2007. The experiences I have attained and goals accomplished, many have not. I did not allow not having my degree to hold me back as I took care of my children and furnished and nurtured some great relationships with prior leaders, constituents and my peers.
Again, need to take care of myself and family and head back to school. Unfortunately, full time daytime seems to be the way to go. The resources and affiliations w/ this institution will catapult me where I and my family need to be. Though no spring chicken, I look nothing as my age might assume. Your thoughts on the below:
PLEASE NOTE: Formatting not in synch w/ original formatted document.
To support a senior level executive applying strong organizational and relationship management skills, solid thought leadership ability and premium customer care and focus in an interesting and challenging environment.
A goal-oriented, results driven and dedicated professional, possessing excellent relationship building skills, communication skills, business maturity and a commitment to excellence. Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure displaying diplomacy, integrity and tact with professionals at various levels. A strong team player.
KPR, Inc., New York August 2007 – July 2008
Executive Assistant to CEO
· Managed heavy calendar coordination, prepared internal/external and email correspondence and response
· Made travel arrangements ensuring Visa requirements where appropriate, created comprehensive itineraries and processed expense reports
· Coordinated monthly leadership and strategic meetings, global conference calls and WebEx sessions
· Liaised with executive leadership team and interacted with various industry associations, boards and philanthropic organizations
AEC January 1999 – March 2007
AEC, New York
ES November 2005-March 2007
Business Analyst – Retail Industry Strategy and Business Development
· Researched and authored retail competitive intelligence and marketplace trends for sales optimization
· Partnered with linkages and served as an industry expert and contact person in addressing acquisition issues
· Validated and approved prospects to successful signings =$172.5 million
· Co-managed an advertorial on merchant acceptance within the home improvement sector for Home Channel News
AEC, New York November 2003 – November 2005