Hi we just went through the same thing, except ours was a combination of black mold and green mold. We had a house fire back in 95 and one wall was shot with a fire hose and was not removed thus the mold began. Find out were the mold is forming; clean with bleach, and go to a home depot and find a good mold biocide solution. remove, all sheet rock and treat all mold areas with the biocide and paint mold resistant paint. you can do a search for what products are best.
You might want to call your home owners insurance company prior to treating, they might cover you for treatment , allowing you the funds to hire a state licensed environmental company, in which case you would get a certificate for mold treatment, which would make the resell of the home easier.