I would love some feedback on my resume if possible. I have been sending out my resume which is always the same but tailoring my cover letter to the position. Any help you can offer will be most appreciative. Thank you.
Wenella A. Dennison115 W. 135th Street, Apt. 2C · New York, NY 10030 · Home: (212) 368-9355 · Email: Wenelladny@aol.com
Career- minded professional with substantial experience in operations and fiscal management seeks a
challenging mid-level position utilizing my business expertise, strong people skills and positive work ethic.
March ’ 06 to present
Quality Conservation Services, Bronx, NY
· Oversee the daily operations of the marketing and installation departments.
· Diligently assist with weekly management meetings to improve communication between (3) offices.
· Assist in the coordination and implementation of the sales and installation teams initiative.
· Effectively contribute to the management of information within (5) databases.
· Develop, analyze and maintain operations budget.
· Assist in the development of administrative procedures to improve operations.
· Prepare and assist with filing year end forms.
· Supervise and provide leadership to office assistants, installers and sales specialists.
· Ensure all weekly and month-end goals are met.
· Perform various human resources functions, including background checks.
· Accountable for accurate time management and bi-weekly payroll and commission processing for sales and installation teams.
· Establish and maintain accounts receivable and payable procedures, expense reimbursements and reconciliations.
· Bank account signatory.
April ’ 02 to February ‘06
City College Student Services, New York, NY
· Continuous management of corporation’s checks and balances in accordance to fiscal and operational policies and procedures.
· Established positive relationships with upper management, students, lenders and supply vendors.
· Developed forecasts of activity budgets vs. actual analysis.
· Took charge of all procurement activities: improved supplier relations and inventory control, and reduced expenses by 15%.
· Managed monthly cash flow activities (over $300K) and company insurance plans.
· Analyzed, prepared and recorded payroll, cash receipts, journal entries and bank reconciliation.
· Evaluated concrete data for compiling year-end compensations and annual audit assistance.
· Made appropriate recommendations for cost-efficiencies of equipment contracts.
September ’ 94 to January ’ 02
Villa Esperanza Apartments, Newark, NJ
Deputy Property Manager
· Oversaw operations of six buildings (200 units) and supervised staff of nine.
· Created action plans for improvement, annual budgets and monitored monthly expenditures.
· Managed performance of accounts payables and accounts receivables, and streamlined collections.
· Posted monthly rents, daily bank deposits and handled delinquencies and court litigations.
· Screened applicants and assisted in hiring process – relationship building with employees and tenants.
· Assisted in the selection process of contractor bids and monitored all work performed.
· Implemented and maintained computerized database for tenant waiting list.
· Responsible for residential re-certification leases, unit and building inspections with maintenance personnel.