Almost a tossup. On nine topics, I scored 39 for Clinton, 41 for Obama.
1. I thought they were equal on Iraq & Iran, 5 to 5.
2. On Social Security I gave that to Obama 7 to 3. There should be no cap or exclusions on any flat tax item.
3. On containing Iran's nuclear weapons development, I gave that to Clinton 6 to 4.
4. Personal issues, Obama's pastor and Clinton's Bosnia, Obama 6, Clinton 4.
5. Guns a tie 5 to 5.
6. Some kind of Account & I can't read my own writing, Clinton 7, Obama 3.
7. Energy, Obama, 7, Clinton 3. Neither apparently are willing to legalize hemp for foods, fuels, fibers, medicines, recreation and jobs. A vital natural resource for energy independence.
8. Foreign policy, a tie 5 to 5.
9. Super delegates almost a tie but slight edge to Clinton - 6 to 4.
I have no problem voting for either one of them. I like the idea of a "dream ticket." I believe its Constitutional.