Email This Message
Separate multiple addresses with commas
Add your own comments (if any)
1 of 2
Hi! My two and a half year old daughter is currently taking antibiotics for "tonsillitis". She seems to have gotten much relief after taking the amoxycillin for just under 24 hours! My question is this: Should she still get her scheduled flu shot even though she is taking antibiotics right now, or should we wait?