Email This Message
Separate multiple addresses with commas
Add your own comments (if any)
1 of 1
I have a son who has a severe allergy to peanuts. He is also allergic to dust, mold, dogs. He has had these allergies since he was about 6months. He is almost two now and we just found out that he is no longer allergic to eggs. My question is, I wathced something on television about a trial for children who are allergic to peanuts. Is there something I can talk to his doctor about or is it best to let his own body rid of this allergy if it can? I am only concerned for when he starts school because he will not even be able to eat with his friends.