Seemin R. Bayar
67 Harkins Drive (302) 222-3452
Smyrna, DE 19977 email@example.com
Dec. 1997 to Sept 2008 Cook Delaware Hospital for the Chronically III
· Applied food service principles, practices and methods governing food preparation activities such as food handling, proper storage and temperature control.
· Cleaned kitchen equipment and utensils to comply with safety and sanitary standards.
· Skilled in operating various commercial kitchen equipment such as dishwashers, ovens, toasters, meat slicers, choppers, deep fryers, food processors, steam pots, blenders, and mixers.
· Prepared and cooked a variety of food items by baking, frying, and broiling, gathering and measuring ingredients according to standardized menus/recipes and dietetic guidelines.
· Prepared requisitions for food items and other needed supplies.
Attended department approved training programs.
· Experienced in institutional cooking and baking.
This includes adhering to safety, storage and sanitation standards for food items.
Jul. 1997–Dec.1997 Unit Operations Clerk Delaware Hospital for the Chronically III
· Maintained records of all accounting duties, answered telephone calls, set up schedules, typed various letters, and sent and received mail from customers.
Jun. 1996 – Sept. 1996 Receptionist Del-Dot, Division of Planning
· Operated different machinery to fulfill various data and hard copy needs and requirements for customers. Responsible for answering telephone calls, typing letters, and sending out FedEx envelopes.
1992 Smyrna High School Diploma
1993 Delaware Technical and Community College
· Basic general study courses. Completed 12 semester credits, and 20 quarter credits.
Skills and Training
· Operating Windows 2000/XP; and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in both English and Farsi
REFERENCES: Available upon request